[Empeg-general] Re: Internal Database Storage

blitz@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org blitz at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:39:00 GMT

Roger as in "roger that ... over and out" or Roger with a capital R?  I need to look at some skipped uploads and see why they skipped.  I'll look at it later tonight.  Good distinction on the database versus Emplode which I did not realize.  Hmmmm.

I'll also browse over to the player using Hijack and see if I can learn why the skipped uploads.  If I recall the FAQ uses an example of a live version versus the studio recording but seems to be implying indentification versus uploading distinction.