[Empeg-general] Re: Empeg Lockups: try this

mlord@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org mlord at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:04:00 GMT

<By the way, we ought to thank you really for all the work you're
<putting in to help us debug our own code and fix what's probably
<the worst outstanding bug in the 2.0 betas. So, thanks!

Thanks, Peter.  But what I really want is a serial port command to "append FID" and another to "insert FID", similar to the existing "replace FID" command (#xxxx).  So we would have:
   #xxxx     == replace currently playing FID (as today)
   #xxxx-    == insert FID to current running playlist
   #xxxx+    == append FID to current running playlist
If this ends up solving the lockups, I think that would be a fair trade.

Cheers

-ml