[Empeg-general] Restore Visuals, 2.0b11, Hijack v221

anonymous_coward@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org anonymous_coward at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 00:39:00 GMT

Somehow I can't get the empeg to automatically restore the last visual when powering it up in DC mode. As the subject states, I'm running beta 11 with hijack 221. I've enabled both the 'restore dc/car visuals' and the 'restore visuals (v2beta11)' options in the hijack menu. This is what happens:

1. I'm running the empeg in DC mode looking at funnelweb.
2. I pull the empeg out of the docking bay, then put it back in.
3. The empeg boots, the player starts and displays 'info: track'

If I understand correctly, hijack should simulate a press of the lower button at this point, making the player display the last visual. Unfortunately, nothing like that happens ;-) If I press the button myself, the player will go back to the last visual as expected.

Now... did I miss something? I've read a lot about problems with beta11 regarding this feature but thought a workaround was implemented in hijack some versions ago.