[Empeg-general] Size and weight (approximately) of empeg box

snoopstah@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org snoopstah at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:27:00 GMT

Hi,

I've got a nice sparkling empeg Mk2a sitting at my brother's house in Canada, which I was planning on collecting at Easter, but for reasons various (no, not nefarious  ) I will no longer be able to get over there to collect said toy.  So I'm looking at getting it shipped here to England.

In order to get quotes from shipping companies, I need to know the approximate size of the box it comes in, and more importantly, the weight of the box.

Also, if anyone knows how best to get it through customs (i.e. what value would be best to declare it as, and would it be advantageous to describe it as a car stereo or as computer equipment) that would be very helpful.

Many thanks,

A.