[Empeg-general] Re: Dallas Owners Meet

avatarTX@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org avatarTX at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:30:00 GMT

Well it seems to me that we have some interest, and a lot of information being randomly passed around.

First things first.  Lets decide on if this is a Dallas area meet or statewide.  It is appearing to me that there is enough interest in a statewide meet, Austin and Houston have a few 'EmpHeads' that want to meet too.  I see no problem.. anyone disagree?

We still need a location and a date.  As I see it, we can approach this a couple of different ways.. it started out as a Dallas area idea - we could run with that and ask our Houston and Austin (and anyone else) to join us.  We would need someone in DFW to take the lead and come up with a place thats easy for our out of towners to find.

Another way to approach this would be to make it an official state wide meet and pick something like Austin, central to most all of us.  We would still need someone (in Austin?) to spearhead and find a place.

Or another way is pick any old city and rotate the location between the three big cities.. one summer here in Dallas, next time in Houston, etc..

In any event, we are at the point where we need to decide.  Are we going to do this or not.. its time to S or get off the pot.

The rest will fall in to place