[Empeg-general] Re: Sorting Individual Songs With Emplode

frog51@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org frog51 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:24:00 GMT

How strange - if you want to get to a track alphabetically, the search function works very well.
I personally would get very confused doing it alphabetically as it goes against my years of conditioning that songs come on albums.  So I, like most folks, do an Artist - Album kind of arrangement.  As I never buy things in the right order I'm not so worried about ordering by year (although I still set the tag for it)

In general, I use a play all tracks shuffled by least recently played and just skip if I don't feel like listening to the current track right now.  To find a specific track or artist is a matter of 5 or 10 seconds (although usually I forget to insert and need to press 3 downs after the track finishes)