[Empeg-general] Want to post your settings?

frog51@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org frog51 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:25:00 GMT

Just a thought :- as some of us spend ages tweaking EQ, LR delay, etc and others don't want to (or don't know how to) how about a thread giving type of car, amps etc along with settings so a newbie can get a rough setting which may speed up the zeroing in process?

For example, the sweet spot for LR Delay in my Subaru Impreza Sport (UK model, so RH Drive) with stock speakers is 1.9ms Right Delay.

In posting this I realise I haven't got the rest of my settings handy, so may have to edit later