[Empeg-general] Re: Dallas Owners Meet

jakobstone@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org jakobstone at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:32:00 GMT

I started the post, so unless anyone has any problem I will volunteer to take the lead on this.

"Or another way is pick any old city and rotate the location between the three big cities.. one summer here in Dallas, next time in Houston, etc.. "

That is a good idea!
I say the first one will be in Dallas and then every 4 months or so we rotate large cities in Texas (mebbe a few cajuns could join in).

Like I have said before there are several locations in Dallas to meet.
We need someone from Houston that knows Dallas to Maybe tell me what big locations they know of that would be good for a meet.

My email is:
jeff@jakobstone.com