[Empeg-general] trouble in root-playlist

pupvogel@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org pupvogel at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 18:34:00 GMT

I recently upgraded my harddisks and now my root playlist behaves strange:
The first Position-number is "2", and in emplode I can't move items in the root up or down...
When I create a new playlist, it will become number 12 (I have 10 branches), so number one seems to be missing and also cannot be created.
Everything else works fine - I have uploaded a lot of songs since the upgrade and in the branches below the root I can move entries up and down.
What has happened here ?
Or did I miss something and I never had a number 1 in the root ??