[Empeg-general] Re: Equally weighted artists? Here's how.

Tony Fabris tfabris at jps.net
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:11:00 GMT

My point was not to work around the shuffle-clustering effect, but to simply create a playlist of equally weighted artists.

Now that you mention it, it does happen to work around the clustering effect, too. Hmm.

I left it on this playlist when I drove to San Jose and back this weekend. It was surprisingly refreshing to hear it this way. Very interesting. I recommend folks give this a try if they can. And it's not THAT much of a pain in the butt to do if you use the latest Jemplode. The instructions make it look more complicated than it is. It really only takes a couple of minutes.