[Empeg-general] Re: US Owners meet, Mark 2

amaximow@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org amaximow at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:22:00 GMT

I have some more details on 2 places that seem to fit our criteria.

The Tied House in Mountain View:

Their beer garden back room can accomodate 100+ with overflow at the bar.  They are normally open on Saturdays so our group would be sharing the facility with their normal Saturday traffic which might limit our fun both inside and outside in the parking lot.

 The Faultline Brewing Co.  in Sunnyvale:

This place is another possibility.  I talked to them today.  They can also accomodate 100+ people.  The good news is that they are closed on weekends, so we would have the entire place to ourselves, which gives us a lot of flexibilitty on space and time w/o worrying about their normal restaurant business.  Convenient location right off of 101 & Lawrence. Of all the places I've looked into, this place gets my vote!!

Any thoughts?

--Andrew