[Empeg-general] ANother "Read the FAQ" question:

joe187@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org joe187 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 00:16:00 GMT

Sorry - but this one has me a little concerned.  I have gotten "No Disk Found - Contact Support" errors three times now.  This is after leaving my 60 gig unit in my truck for an extended period.  It has been very cold here when this happens - typically below freezing.  Is there a low temp limit that could be causing this?  If I run the engine and get the unit warmed up it comes back with no problem.  Also this only began occuring after I moved to 2.11.

If it is a low temp thing - am I doing the HD's any harm, or is it ok to leave the thing out in the cold?

Thanks in advance -  Tony I appreciate you not pulling your hair out...

Joe