[Empeg-general] Re: US Owners meet, Mark 2

Tony Fabris tfabris at jps.net
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Since the last meet didn't have a minimum "cover charge" (we just paid for our meals), I would suggest finding a way to gauge interest to see if everyone is willing to pay to go to the meet.

I know that I would do so without hesitation ($40.00 is about what I pay to go to most of the conventions I attend), but I can't speak for anyone else.

Perhaps a brand new thread with a poll. And sell it in the poll, give links and descriptions of the place, make sure to include the date, etc.....