[Empeg-general] Re-programming volume controls - It Works!!

cyberco@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org cyberco at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:48:00 GMT

Thanks everyone - I've got it working great!!!!

The volume is locked to 0db and allows me to control the factory speakers through the conventional system. - This is connected to the front outputs!

Then the big amp is bolted to the rear outputs, and the fader turned right down to Front-Only!

Finally, volume switch hijacked to auto-configure as a front-rear fader and it does give me a certain amount of gain control over the rear boom box without constant adjustment of the other speakers!

Only annoyance now is that the fader jumps in quite big blocks so the amp volume hasn't got much control, but I can live with that ;-)

Thanks for the help guys,

Mark.