[Empeg-general] Re: Problem: Sound Quality with FM Modulator

ftp222@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org ftp222 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 04:31:00 GMT

I wasn't sure what you were talking about regarding running the wire, but then I found the attachment.  Nice!  Those come with an 1/8" headphone jack so you need just a convertor to dual RCA right?  Are there any differences between tape adapters that I should be aware of?  Is there a brand I should look for?  It's been years since I've used one

I should be able to get pictures up on the site here within the next couple of days.  Sorry for the delay, but I need to borrow one of the digital cameras from work to do it.

Are you impressed with the way this unit sounds through the Tape Adapter?  As good as FM Radio?

Thanks for all the help!
Matt