[Empeg-general] Re: My cool new hard-sided case (w/pics)

peter@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org peter at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:24:00 GMT

just don't try to carry that through airport security

I've cleared airport security three times in the US with an empeg in my hand luggage, just padded with clothes, since September 11. Once it went straight through the X-ray without anyone commenting on the empeg; once the bag was hand-searched without anyone commenting on the empeg; and once it was hand-searched without the person finding the empeg. Whatever it is airport security are looking for, it clearly isn't heavy, unidentifiable metal boxes with wires sticking out...

Peter