[Empeg-general] Sound Cutting out of Left Channel

Fastrack@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Fastrack at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:15:00 GMT

I'll be listening away and the sound just cuts out to about a 1/4 of the volume.  This is while connected inside using my home dock.  The same thing happened before I started using my dock.

Over a 3 hour period it happens a couple of times.  Is this a hardware issue?  Or software?

This is only the LEFT channel btw.  I’m never in my car long enough to tell (only about 20 minutes each way) if it happens there as well.  I'm assuming it does cause my Home Dock is using the same outputs.  Plus the car is quite loud and the left speaker is on the drivers side so I’m not sure I’d notice anyway.