[Empeg-general] Re: DC area owners meet?

BleachLPB@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org BleachLPB at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:56:00 GMT

Awesome.

I was actually thinking of posting something today about drumming up interest for an East Empeg owners meet.  I have been following the thread planning the owners meet in SF.. and wish I had the time to drive out there.

But... I would definitely be interested in attending, and assisting with planning a meet for us easterners.  I'm in Baltimore, and willing to travel a radius of about 150 miles or so (maybe more).

Perhaps we should see who and how many are interested, then vote/decide on a more central location for those interested.

I have several friends with Empegs that I would count in as being interested as well.  (When they saw my empeg they went out and bought their own)

The guys planning the meet out west talking about all these breweries made me think about the Baltimore Brewery, Mmmmm beer.  There are also some good breweries/restaurants in Annapolis (Rams head brewery, etc...) and isn't too far for DC/Baltimore folks.  Plus, it seems we have a lower concentration of owners (at least so I think..<), so initially parking may not be a concern, but it all depends...

Lets first see how many would be interested and go from there.