[Empeg-general] Re: DC area owners meet?

jpjj@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org jpjj at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 19:57:00 GMT

I'd be up for it and I know two other new owners who might swing by too, if it's close. They might not have their players installed yet, depending on when it is.  I will have to help at least one of them with the install.

Anyway, I think it would be even better if we could combine it with some other event....maybe some festival or race or something.  I don't really know what's coming up soon.

I like auto racing so I know there is the first annual American LeMans Series (ALMS) race at RFK here in DC-- but that is not until July.  I know there is an Indy car race in June in Nazareth, PA (about 3.5 hour drive from DC--might get some Pittsburgh/Philly/NY owners if there are many up there ).

When is the Preakness? Doesn't Balitmore also have a big Blues fest sometime in the spring or summer? Anyway, you get the idea...anyone have any ideas along those lines?

I nominate pycckuu or Sheetzam ;-)  (or anybody) to keep this thing going, maybe even through e-mail to everyone who responds.

JP