[Empeg-general] Re: Broken temp sensors

adavidw@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org adavidw at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:26:00 GMT

Alright, I'm pretty steamed. I read this thread while I was away on vacation, and thought to mysel, "Great, when I get home, I can install Hijack v231 and most likely prevent my temperature sensor from failing so that it will be available for my use sometime in the future if I ever decide I really need it!"

I get home and pick up my car from the airport, and the first thing I do is check the vital signs to make sure the temperature sensor is working. Everything's okay. I drive 45 miles home. When I get home, I check the vital signs again. I find... wait for it... the temperature's stuck at 0! I was mere minutes away from insuring that this would never happen to me, but I got bit anyway!

And so, I say again: Dammit, Dammit, DAMMIT!