[Empeg-general] Remote codes for Universal remotes

AlB@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org AlB at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 23:32:00 GMT

Will I have to program 2 codes into the Universal remote for the "hold Down" (i.e. Pause/Hush) functions on my rio remote (MkII)??  Or is it set up so the same code sent multiple times triggers the second (hold Down) function?  Checked FAQ's Tony didn't see a direct post.

BTW For all those still considering a Rio for the car.  It is an absolutely AWESOME Home Unit.  I basically replaced my Sony ES 400 CD changer.  Sold it for $400 and paid for the Rio!!!  Just rip with VBR at 4 or higher and you can't tell the difference.  What a bonus