[Empeg-general] Re: An Unlikely Source

Drakino@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Drakino at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 16:29:00 GMT

Yes.

To the point of having 75ish hours of game music on my empeg...

A good chunk is ripped from the game, either easially in the case of CD Audio, or by tearing apart the game data files.  Others I have found available for download as well, so if it's decent enough, I'll go that route.  Also, if it's a console game from Japan, you can probably find a good soundtrack CD for it.

Tribes 2 and Mechwarrior 2/Heavy Gear get played quite a bit, along with certain Final Fantasy soundtracks.  Myst 3 is awesome as well.  I still need to do some MOD-<MP3 conversions for the Unreal and UT music.  Plus Some of the songs from Deus Ex.

I'm glad I have a 60gb unit now.  My 6gb Mark 1 was very cramped with 70% going to game music and They Might Be Giants.