[Empeg-general] Re: Just ordered another from Sonic Blue

wonderslug@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org wonderslug at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:43:00 GMT

It is listed in the Steals and Deals page (at least when I looked a few minutes ago). And I went ahead and put in my order for a second one. I was just about to order a second hard drive and decided that for about twice the price I can get a drive half the size (I was going to buy a 40GB drive), but I get a spare empeg unit to boot. The 20GB drive should be more than enough to fit the rest of my collection. And this way I won't have to worry about formatting the drive.