[Empeg-general] Re: My cool new hard-sided case (w/pics)

hybrid8@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org hybrid8 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 02:15:00 GMT

Umm, yeah...  There's a whole rash of Boy-Band terrorists going around the US now.

The Pelican 1200 is the perfect "Hey look at this odd thing over here!  It looks like something dangerous!" case.  I had to take off my shoes and belt in San Fran in January.  I can only imagine what would have happened if I had been carrying that case with the empeg.  Let alone what would happen if the power cord were packed in the luggage and not available for a demo...  Oh oh...

Bruno