[Empeg-general] Re: The word "the"

yn0t_@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org yn0t_ at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:02:00 GMT

Already in wish list.  I ran over there as soon as I thought this idea through a little further.

Extra db space?  It's only one bit per song, or possibly per artist.  I can imagine the bit being part of the "artist" entry in the Artists soup view instead of the track...  So that when you add new songs from CSN&Y you wouldn't have to set that attribute for each song, just the artist.  Of course, we all know the soup entries are "virtual" entities that don't really exist unless they're part of a song, so that might get hairy.

Man I hope this happens.  At this point I'm going to tag all my MP3's with the comma and pray to the gods of Empeg that this gets implemented.  Even if it doesn't, I want my artists sorted right.