[Empeg-general] Re: An Unlikely Source

Masao_Kun@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org Masao_Kun at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:22:00 GMT

The first PC games I remember that did this were FX fighter and Fire Fight (Sega CD games were doing this before PC games did, but I never owned one).  I still listen to them every now and then.  The music from Robotron X and War of the Worlds are also pretty good (WotW gameplay bit, but the music was good, especially since I have and enjoy the Jeff Wayne's musical CD).  I of course really enjoy Warcraft and Mechwarrior music too.  I wish that Full Throttle were done the same way, but oh well.  Some day I'll actually get the Gone Jackals album Bone to Pick that has all their music from the game.  I have no idea where to find Chitlins Whiskey and Skirt's song Increased Chances, though...  :^)