[Empeg-general] Re: Playlist Navigation

wfaulk@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org wfaulk at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:27:00 GMT

Tony, to be perfectly frank, I'm tired of you telling us that the way you use your player is the way it's meant to be used.  One of the main features of the empeg is that it's very versatile, and you seem to be ignoring that all the time these days.  I personally (most of the time) want to listen to my music as I dictate, not in a random order.  I can come up with many times where I might want to skip to the nexl album/playlist, but you keep arguing that I should never want to do that.  It's infuriating.

Please, feel free to suggest your way (or new ways) to use the player.  But stop trying to convince us that your way is the ``right'' way.

``Doctor, it hurts when I do this!''
``Don't do that!''