[Empeg-general] Re: Playlist Navigation

SE_Sport_Driver@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org SE_Sport_Driver at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:40:00 GMT

Bitt, you are correct that the player software is versitile and that fact is brought up less frequently than it could be.  However, in Tony's defense, I think he was refering to a feature that was designed into the player and how it was designed to work.  Similar to how one couldn't argue with the fact that the rotary knob is MEANT to be rotated to change volume yet is versitile enough to do many other things.  Certain features and time savers were designed into the player and I think it would be fair to assume that Tony watched much of its developement as a member of this board and is simply reiterating what he saw develope from the days of the pre 1.00 betas.