[Empeg-general] Re: Playlist Navigation

wfaulk@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org wfaulk at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:55:00 GMT

I guess what I'm saying is that if that's the way it's meant to be played, then why did they bother with letting us have and select playlists at all?

My problem is that Tony is trying to answer a question about how to do something by telling the asker not to do it.  Hardly helpful.

Which is not to say that Tony's not immensely helpful the vast majority of the time, but it's really starting to get on my nerves that any query or suggestion about how actually playing the songs that one wants to hear is met not only with ``try it this other way'', which would be fine, but with the apparent statement of ``you don't want to do it that way'', which is asinine because, if he didn't, he wouldn't have asked.