[Empeg-general] Re: Playlist Navigation

mlord@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org mlord at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:10:00 GMT

What he's really asking for, is something I would crave as well:  dispense entirely with the "replace playlist" feature (the default, damnit!), and have the player *always* do insert or append when selecting a playlist from the menus.  That way, once the selected playlist finishes, the player picks up where it left off.

Or, alternatively, have the player just continue with the next playlist in the database when the "current" playlist "ends".

Yes, a lot of the time the existing software has no concept of "next playlist", but it should have!

I suppose we could have have Hijack look for "End Of PlayList" and then do something sensible about it..

Cheers