[Empeg-general] Re: Playlist Navigation

Rob Voisey rob at empeg.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:30:00 GMT

Mark, to be perfectly frank, I'm tired of you telling us the way that you want to use your player is the way it's meant to be used. One of the main features of the empeg is that it's perfect, and you seem to be ignoring that all the time these days. I personally (most of the time) want my music to be followed by hours of silence, not by another playlist.  I can come up with many times where I might want to enjoy silent meditation, but you keep arguing that I should never want to do that. It's infuriating.

Rob