[Empeg-general] Re: Playlist Navigation

wfaulk@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org wfaulk at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:19:00 GMT

Maybe I misunderstood this too, but what I propose is not that it automatically play things that you did not select, but, rather, that if you select multiple playlists to play that it remember that it was in playlists and keep that organization, rather than flattening it out to one large list.  That would make it easier to listen to all of your Pink Floyd albums in a row, but decide that you don't want to listen to Dark Side of the Moon right now, and skip over it to listen to Wish You Were Here without having to remember that DSotM contains ten tracks, and then pressing the FF button that many times.