[Empeg-general] Metrics of the fascia for Mk2A

eslange@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org eslange at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:17:00 GMT

Hello all,

I planned to start a new hobby-project: aluminium replacement for my fascia on my Mk2A. All done by simple equipment (hence: not everybody owns a computer aided cutting machine  ). It's already done by some other users.

I've taken a look on riocar.org and the geek site, but I can not find any description about the used metrics. Of course I can get my ruler and measure everything myself, but I was wondering if there exist a detailed buildplan?

And how about spare knob parts? Not immediate a requirement, but might by handy. Can I contact the support for this?

Thanks in advance,

Eize
(Utrecht, The Netherlands)