[Empeg-general] Re: Sorry about our Canadian Friends...

SE_Sport_Driver@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org SE_Sport_Driver at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:38:00 GMT

My wife and I own nearly 700 CD's.  So, we aren't borrowing, begging or stealing yet my 60GB RioCar is too small to hold my collection at either 192kps or higher.  I also have a digital camera that I have taken 3000+ shots with (this Kodak works like a champ!).  And if you think that Bruno's gig per small web site is excessive (since most web sites are under 20mb when posted), imagine what a professional [bold]print[/bold] graphic artist would need?

I know you were talking about your own needs, but I just want to point out that not all media usage is copyrighten and in my case - even if it is - it is legitimate.