[Empeg-general] Re: Playlist Navigation

taym@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org taym at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:03:00 GMT

I am happy you found it non-sympathetic, since I just on purpose used the same (non-sympathetic) fashion you used in your post. Maybe then we agree on what is sympathetic and what is not!

However, going back on topic, I though your point was (quoting you):

 dispense entirely with the "replace playlist" feature (the default, damnit!), and have the player *always* do insert or append when selecting a playlist from the menus. [...] Or, alternatively, have the player just continue with the next playlist in the database when the "current" playlist "ends".

Which is what  I extensively commented on. If that was not your point, then you should make up your mind (and maybe be sympathetic? ) .