[Empeg-general] Re: Playlist Navigation

tms13@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org tms13 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:42:00 GMT

In reply to:...to listen to all of your Pink Floyd albums in a row, but decide that you don't want to listen to Dark Side of the Moon right now, and skip over it to listen to Wish You Were Here without having to remember that DSotM contains ten tracks, and then pressing the FF button that many times.I know the above is just an example, Bitt, but the way I deal with that is quick and easy - a long press of "3" on the remote removes the whole album from the playlist and continues playing from the start of the next.  Though I still can't understand why you'd want to miss out DSotM...