[Empeg-general] Re: Playlist Navigation

darwin@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org darwin at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:22:00 GMT

So when you press down, down, down, it plays the whole entire database you set in emplode, so from there it knows which playlist is next and where it is.  Is that right?  When I press down, down, down, it starts playing 1 of 12,000+.  What if I want to jump to song 6000, but then want to continue through the rest of the songs from there.  Is the only way to do it to press Right 5999 times in a row?  I think as a former NEO user, this feature would be great to navigate/jump to another song within a playlist.