[Empeg-general] Re: No. California Owners Meet Poll

njdboy@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org njdboy at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:41:00 GMT

I think most people agree with me when I say "its about the empeg, not the food". So I don't think that there is a need for a sit down restaurant. I think food is generally just associated with meeting up, so why not make it quick? I favor the motion of In-N-Out (or any fast food) and a big parking lot to view the empegs. If someone wants to grab a bite they can, if not then they don't have to sit there while everyone else has an hour meal. It's all about the empegs and meeting people.