[Empeg-general] Re: No. California Owners Meet Poll

Tony Fabris tfabris at jps.net
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:03:00 GMT

I think most people agree with me when I say "its about the empeg, not the food". So I don't think that there is a need for a sit down restaurant.

You're missing the point.

It's about having a large, comfortable, indoor space,  that's reserved for our exclusive use. This would carry with it the large parking area that's reserved for our exclusive use. You're right, the food is secondary, but you're pretty much only going to meet these requirements easily with a true restaurant that normally caters to large parties.

You don't get this at a burger joint.

Trust me, we need somewhere that we can make reservations and have a dedicated space. I think that everyone who's suggesting that we show up at an In'n'Out wasn't at the Woodside meet so they don't know what it's like.

Any attempt to meet up at some random location without prior reservations made with the owners of the location will suck, I guarantee it.