[Empeg-general] Re: No. California Owners Meet Poll

loren@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org loren at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:14:00 GMT

Agreed for sure. I'm all for having a set place, and maybe $20 for food and beer or whatever, but $50-$70 is just way too much for a meet. Woodside was the perfect place for something like this. Basic food and a meeting room.

And i'd also like to wager on there being WAY more than 50 people. I'll probably be coming with 4 friends that i've turned on to the empeg since the price drop, and i'd wager the same would be true of others who came to the last meet... PLUS the many many new users that would come of their own accord.