[Empeg-general] Re: No. California Owners Meet Poll

matthew_k@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org matthew_k at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:16:00 GMT

Hmmm.  How about a park somewhere with group spots and a decent parking area?  I'm pretty sure it was sugested earlier, but I'm too lazy to give credit when credit is due.

The end of may is fairly nice around here, the likelyhood of rain is minimal.  We should probably come up with a contingency plan if the weather didn't look so great, but the chances of it working are pretty good.

Tri-tip on the barbeque, a few ice chests of Your Favorite Beverage and it should be a great afternoon for everyone.

Matthew