[Empeg-general] Volume Adjust Worksheet

Tony Fabris tfabris at jps.net
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 01:07:00 GMT

I'm interested in finding the perfect parameters for Voladj, and thanks to Mark's early birthday present to me, I can now do this in a convenient worksheet.

Please check out the attached file. Unzip it to anywhere on your PC's hard disk (you do not need to put it on the player), open up "voladj.htm", and read the instructions.

One of my "interim" values is one of the default options (you'll see), but I think it can be improved better. Anyone want to mess with this and see if they can get a really good set of Voladj parameters going?