[Empeg-general] Re: No. California Owners Meet Poll

amaximow@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org amaximow at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 02:20:00 GMT

Woodside was a small place, not made for more than 50 people.  For a larger group expect to pay for exclusive use.  I'm open to any suggestions for a place that serves basic food AND can accomodate around 100 people.  It may even be cheaper to do a picnic/bbq, but the who the hell is going to do all the work??

At a place like The Faultline  it will cost $50/head to have exclusive use.  A place like the Tied House will cost $30-40/head for a reserved backroom, limited time, and mixed bag parking.  We would have to put up with some of the hassles.  Now, $20 will probably go a long way at a place like the Boat House, with the same limitations and basic food.  You get what you pay for.

--Andrew