[Empeg-general] Re: No. California Owners Meet Poll

hybrid8@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org hybrid8 at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 04:31:00 GMT

Indoor amusement thingy with loads of video games.  At least that's the Dave and Busters up here.  As far as I know, it's a chain to compete with the likes of Sega's Playdiums.  There's only a single one in the Toronto area that I know of and it's stuck right in the same complex as a big AMC.

Of course if you guys want to keep it to about 50 people, since you're thinking about Northern California anyway, you can all come by my new house.  It's only a slight skip to the East and a bit further North to Toronto.

Bruno