[Empeg-general] Re: No. California Owners Meet Poll

matthew_k@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org matthew_k at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:03:00 GMT

The one here is in Milpitas in a big mall which I assume would have ample parking, but I've never even gotten off the freeway so I don't know.  I'd offer to call and check it out, but I'm in the middle of mid terms and papers, and won't have any free time for two and a half weeks.  It is between me and the nearest Frys, so I'll probably go by within the next month to check it out if more interest develops.

Another issue would be age - you've got to be 21 to get in, or be with someone over 25 who will take responsibility for you.  Being 20 (and occasionaly over 20 if need be), it probably wouldn't cause me too many problems, but it might cause others of us Young'uns problems.

Matthew