[Empeg-general] My Filter isnt Filtering

TedP@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org TedP at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:17:00 GMT

I'm trying to follow the FAQ on how to set up the Wendy Filters. I'm trying to do some exclusions on a certain genre. So, in Emplode, I go under that genre from the soup view, do a select all, and set the wendy filter to exclude. The icons change, and then I sync. When applying the filter, nothing happens (still shows the same amount of total songs). Also, after rebooting, the icon marking disappears on the songs that I applied the filter to. If I look at the properties again, the filter is no longer applied.

Also, assuming I can get this working, is there a way to get the player to default with the filter on (filter gets turned off on power down.. or at least the little "f" disappears).

Any filter experts out there?

Thanks
-Ted