[Empeg-general] Editing Config.ini

GeoffT@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org GeoffT at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:52:00 GMT

I have recently bought a Riocar player and have just upgraded the Software to 2.00-beta 11 and the latest version of Hijack. I have bought a Kenwood steering wheel remote to operate it in the car. I now want to customise the remote commands by editting the config.ini.

I have read the instructions and added the line in the Windows registry as stated, but the edit config.ini option does not appear under "Tools" in Emplode. I even downloaded and ran a macro which automatically edits the registry just to be certain, but the "edit config" option still does not appear in Emplode.

I'm running Windows98.

Any suggestions ?