[Empeg-general] Re: Volume Adjust Worksheet

Tony Fabris tfabris at jps.net
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:08:00 GMT

If you can work out a suitable set of three, I wouldn't mind replacing the defaults with new improved settings.

That sounds cool. Who wants to help contribute? We could share ideas and trade settings here on the BBS and then reach a consensus as to what's best.

I mean, it's not that Richard's three defaults are bad or anything, it's just that with the new features in Hijack, it's much easier to tweak, test, and fine-tune. So we can refine the settings in much more detail (and with a much wider variety of music) if we collaborate.