[Empeg-general] Re: The Ultimate lockup...

foxtrot_xray@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org foxtrot_xray at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 02:57:00 GMT

Yup. Locked up again.
Just hit the 'Source' button on the remove, and complete lockup. Before I rebooted, the Hijac menu still responded, but once I rebooted and got to the "Starting Audio..." part, can't even get into Hijack then.
I'm gonna hook it up to serial connection at home tonight, and see what's on the 'console'. (Mainly because I'm curious.) If I have to return it to get it fixed, I might just wait until AFTER my cross-country trip to do so - I paid more than I had to for the unit to make sure I could have it for the trip. (Assuming I can get it unstuck again..)