[Empeg-general] Re: Tempermental No Hard Disk

leftyfb@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org leftyfb at empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:23:00 GMT

um, i'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but when I first got my rio, I immediately opened it and plugged it in only to get no HD found. And almost every morning I also plug the rio in to the same screen. Yet I have found this does not have to do with the HD cable. It's too cold. Let it heat up a bit. I now leave my rio plugged in overnight in my room to keep it going and warmed up so in the morning it's ready to go when I plug it in. Works every time.